Fire pits are a uniquely popular addition to an outdoor setting. In warmer regions of the US, cold nights or chilly winter temperatures make a fire pit a welcome amenity. Roasting marshmallows, telling stories, and just being together with family or friends causes a fire pit to become a much-loved center of attention for everyone. When it comes to outdoor fire pits in the great northwest, a warm, glowing fire is an absolute necessity. Temperatures can fluctuate dramatically in and around the mountains, so fire pit gatherings are just the right addition for a backyard, a patio, or a terrace.
Ready To Get Started On Your Dream Landscape?
Flying Horse, CO
A relatively new area, Flying Horse, CO is located on the northern edge of Colorado Springs. With an outstanding alternative school district, a fabulous country club, an emphasis on family, and exceptional recreational and lodging facilities, the "Flying Horse" neighborhood is very close to perfection. The population is currently around 20,00 people, and the Flying Horse Ranch is one of the most outstanding cattle and equestrian ranches in the state. Its 1,400 acres of land and the 39,000 square-foot indoor riding arena makes this a property custom-made for corporate meetings, weddings, and myriad other events.
The Golf Club at Flying Horse features a private 18-hole Tom Weiskopf Signature Golf Course, a European resort-style Golf Clubhouse, and a world-class athletic club and spa. Not only are the courses surrounded by out-of-this-world scenery, but they also rival the greatest golf courses in the world.
Our company has worked with designers, contractors, and families in Flying Horse, which means we are well-educated concerning the area's HOA rules, and regulations. We understand what this community expects:
- Luxury design that enhances and complements the homes
- Unique architectural styles and designs
- A wide range of design types including European-influenced architecture to fresco-styled ranches, and Tuscan style patio home design
- High-end ambiance
- Nuanced outdoor spaces
- Beautiful landscape design
Flying Horse takes home development very seriously. The community has been voted Best Home Development for three years in a row. The combination of breathtaking views; highly-respected home builders; fully decorated model homes, and the "unbridled majesty" of the location, Flying Horse, CO has just about anything homeowners desire.
Outdoor Fire Pits
Our company knows what adding a fire pit to outside gathering areas can do for a property. Outdoor fire pits can:
- Be a centerpiece for any festivity taking place outdoors.
- Bring peace. Sitting around crackling, flickering firelight, according to anthropologists, brings out humans' relaxation response in an evolutionary way.
- Decrease a person's blood pressure when he or she is staring at flames.
- Lull people into becoming calmer and more sociable around a fire, according to studies.
- Be a good addition around which to have a drink and visit.
We can add a fire pit or a fireplace to your outdoor settings. A fireplace addition offers warmth, light, and relaxation in a 180-degree of range. We also like to make our outdoor fireplaces more protected from the weather or harsh elements.
Outdoor fire pits, on the other hand, provide 360-degree access and a seating pattern that allows every guest to see and talk with the others surrounding the fire. In the same way that campfires are open to the elements, a fire pit can hold up under most weather conditions.
Fire pits use wood as fuel or can be designed to burn with gas. The choice of which avenue to take is entirely up to our customers. Because we have had extensive experience in designing and building outdoor fire pits and fireplaces, here are a few thoughts that might assist you in making your decision:
- We want your fire element to be safe, and we know how to build them that way.
- Our team has been asked to place the fire element addition in places and spaces other landscapers may not have been willing.
- We can make it work. We have been there.
- Jake's Designs will work closely with you as you pick the design, building materials, and type of fire pit you want. We know how to make your vision a reality. You explain the look you desire; we will draw it, and upon your final approval, we will build it to your wishes and placement.
- As long as your requests match the codes we must follow, we can use any materials you desire; we will use a sustainable approach; we will donate useable material and recycle excess material, and we will share projects we have completed with you to inspire your imagination.
- Your yard is going to benefit from the addition of a fire pit in more ways than one. Yes, it will be a fabulous place for family and friends to gather, but you will also affect the value of your home and property tremendously. Jake's Designs likes to add beauty and drama to its installations, in the form of lighting, seating areas, plantings, shading methods, and so much more.
- If you think your idea of a fire pit is too much to ask for, remember this: Jake's Designs has been designing and installing high-quality landscapes and outdoor areas for Coloradans since 2000. Our company can build, design, upgrade, and make whatever you want to add to the outside of your home.
- We can also supply you with fountains, sculptures, statues, living walls and fire features of any kind.
We want our neighbors at Flying Horse, CO to know that all they have to do is contact us here at Jake's Designs and tell us what they need. If it is a fire pit, we are ready to add comfort, fellowship, and beauty to your yard. We have already done many projects at Flying Horse, working closely with Hammersmith Management HOA to ensure that your plans meet all the HOA guidelines. Let us deal with all the regulations, while you develop the look, ambiance, and gorgeous design you want for your firepit.
Explore the possibilities by contacting Jake's Designs today. Our headquarters are at 704 Hathaway Dr., Colorado Springs. But we serve Colorado Springs, Chipita Park, Broadmoor, Black, Forest, Flying Horse, Monument, and Rockrimmon. Call us today to request an estimate.
We Aim For Complete Customer Satisfaction
See why our customers trust us with their outdoor living spaces and professional landscape design.
What Makes Us Different
We take a sustainable approach to every project, donating usable materials and recycling excess materials. We are proud to help make Colorado Springs a more beautiful area in which to work and live. For inspiration, have a look through our gallery of projects!
Call Jake’s Designs at (719) 271-2584 or contact us! Or upload photos of your current landscape or yard. Tell us about the kind of landscape design you want to achieve. As your local landscape designer, we make the process smooth, so you can realize an enhanced outdoor living space for decades to come!
Colorado Springs | Chipita Park | Broadmoor | Black Forest | Monument | Rockrimmon | Cathedral Pines | Cordera | Flying Horse | Peregrine | Kissing Camels | Star Ranch | Woodmoor
Landscaping Jobs at Jake’s Designs in Colorado Springs, CO
At Jake’s Designs, we're committed to delivering the highest quality services for homeowners in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area and surrounding neighborhoods. If you are looking for landscaping jobs and can commit to the highest quality and customer-focused culture, consider applying for one of our many opportunities!
To learn more, visit our careers page or contact us at (719) 271-2584.